Priestley Homes are proud to present their latest exciting city centre apartment scheme, located in the heart of Sunderland SR1 and moments walk from the central rail interchange and main shopping high street.
Carefully converted from a former office building, the development offers a mix of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments ranging from 550 sqft to 720 sqft. The apartments are fitted to a high quality contemporary specification.
Other successful developments in the ever-expanding Priestley Homes portfolio include the recently refurbished Airedale House in Bradford, which was delivered 2 months ahead of schedule. The Grand Mill also Bradford, Stableford Hall in Manchester and Boyd’s Mill in Leeds. Sartoria Court in Manchester and the Boat House in Liverpool.Disclaimer
Our DevelopmentsAll developments
- Situated in the heart of the city centre
- Easy access to amenities including shops, bars, restaurant and nightlife
- Lancaster main bus station sit directly opposite the development
- Each studio benefiting from high-end furniture and kitchens
- 7no. individual townhouses
- Private gated community
- Surrounded by parkland
- 3 & 4 beds available
- Integrated music systems