Priestley Homes are proud to present their latest luxury residential apartment scheme. Located on the fringe of Leeds city centre and close to the River Aire and the Royal Armouries Museum, Boyds Mill provides executive city living for a discerning clientele.
Converted from an historic Grade II listed mill, the development comprises only ten, truly unique, 2 and 3 bedroom luxury apartments ranging from 593sqft to 1308sqft. Each apartment comes with a speci cation of the highest quality including an abundance of smart technology which provides wireless control of heat, light and sound. Apartments all feature two secure car parking spaces in a gated courtyard and access to a private communal outdoor space.
Priestley Group specialise in the conversion of historic buildings with recent successful projects such as The Grand Mill and Quebec Street, both in Bradford, The Boat House in Liverpool and Santorini Court in Manchester.Disclaimer
Our DevelopmentsAll developments
- Duplex apartments
- Smart home technology
- Prime London location
- Pick our own finishes if you reserve before 1st June 2020
- AWARD-WINNING BEST RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT YORKSHIRE 2018/19 - UK PROPERTY AWARDS
- 152no. luxury 1 and 2-bed apartments
- Cafe, gym and high specification office space
- Phase 1 SOLD OUT. Register now for Phase 2